Hillary was such a fun client! I love that she is a writer. Creative minded people are so much fun to be around and we had a blast talking about blogging! She wanted to capture her other “self” as if she herself changed into a character in her stories. To feel sexy but not show off too much. I love the purple hair/eye additions to give her a little edge to her set. Ren from Random Eye Candy Photography, did it again by capturing her other personality to a tee. I almost wish I had a before picture and you know I HATE doing that!!
Makeup design was, as always with Ren, so much fun. The main colors of her eyes were:
- Brows: Cork eye shadow MAC
- Eye Primer: Eye Bright Laura Mercier
- Highlight: NW20 Concealer Pot MAC
- Lid/Corner: Beautiful Iris eye shadow MAC
- Crease: Haux eye shadow MAC
- Corner: Fig #1 eye shadow MAC, kiss of Carbon eye shadow MAC
- Inner Corner/lid: #1 eye shadow Angelberry Organics
- Liner: Black cake eyeliner Laura Mercier
- Foundation: Blush Ivory Moisturizing Foundation from Laura Mercier
- Concealer: NW20 Studio Finish Pot Concealer MAC
- Powder: Make up Forever HD Invisible Loose Setting Powder
- Blush: Plum Radiance from Laura Mercier.
- Liner: Magenta MAC and Trimmed in Pink MAC (discontinued)
- Lipstick: Girl About Town MAC
- Gloss: Pink Poodle MAC and #1 eye shadow from Angelberry Organics (center only mixed into gloss to create white highlight)
Having fun seeing all these awesome makeup designs? Check these out then!