“True Romance” was designed by the beautiful Christine Penny from Angelberry Organics. As you all know I love this line! Her foundations are simply gorgeous on the skin. I was so thankful to be apart of this shoot featuring the most amazing wedding professionals in Maryland. On top of that it was featured on Rock and Roll Bride! Here is what Christine said about this shoot;
We adore romantic getaways, young love, and sharing laughs with your best friend – those carefree days when you have a chance to enjoy the simple pleasures of the beach, good music, and the sweetest moments in life. These photographs are inspired by all-American Rock ‘n Roll + wrapped in soft colors with beautiful, scenic backdrops. Enjoy!
As in all love stories we must begin with the crush. Remember back to those moments of dating and the innocent smiles and glances you gave one another. Enter “True Romance” :: The Crush
To View the Entire Collection Click HERE!
Participating Wedding Professionals:
- Photographer – Mike Busada + Rachel Kim – Mike B Photography (www.mikebphotography.com/)
- Makeup – Natasha Sierakowski – Maryland Wedding Makeup
- Hair – Shanna Beisel – Hair for a Special Affair (http://
- Bridal Wear – Rae Cumbie Custom Clothing (http://raecumbie.com/)
- Fashion Wardrobe Styling – A Style Studio (http://astylestudio.com/)
- Flowers – Intrigue Design & Decor (http://
- Venue – The Inn at Brome Howard, St. Mary’s City MD (http://
- Models – Chelsea Kehne, Nick Woodall
- Makeup Supplied and Creative Director of Shoot – Christine Penny – Angelberry Organics (www.angelberryorganics.com)